BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 23, 2011

ask my myself :)

  • am i nice ? maybe laa . hihi
  • what am i grateful for ? was born to this world . alhamdulillah :)
  • am i honest ? yeah , i love to be honest . 
  • do i work hard ? do as i can . buat kerja tangguh tangguh tuu biasa laa :P
  • what do i need to change about myself ? my attitude yang tak berapa nak elok tuu . 
  • do i complain ? always . i ni cerewet sikit . 
  • do i care about others ? yes , of course laa . caring kannnn XD
  • do i spent enough time with my family ? yesssss . banyak spend time ngan family laaa . i love my family 
  • am i successful ? not yet . tak tahu nak jadi success macam mana . 
  • what are in my dream ? to be a good wife . hihihiiii
  • am i positive ? tak ada laa positive sangat . 
  • am i cheap ? hohooo . no laaaaa ! mahal + kedekut :P
  • am i selfish ? no laaa .
  • who do i love ? my family , boyfie , gergurl and all my bestieeeee 
  • what makes me happy ? adaaaa laa :D
  • what makes me sad ? someone breaks my heart :(
  • what makes me angry ? many things . memang selalu marah marah pun . 
  • what is my greatest regret ? hurt people's feeling . especially , orang orang yang tersayang . rasa bersalah laa pulak :(
  • do i listen to my heart ? yesss , ikut je apa hati i cakap . always be positive :)
  • do I let other people’s negativity affect me ? ikut suka hati diorang laa . the important is i tahu yang mana betul and yang mana salah :)
  • what is missing in my life ? hmmm , nothing . so far laaa .
  • do i ask enough questions ? okay , enough . tak larat dah .